Thursday 12 June 2014

Six Word Memoir: Growing Up


Photo by Ryan Job

Graduation is a milestone that people spend a lot of time and effort and money making sure is celebrated. I'm not really sure how I feel about it. I'd say that by now I'm ready to leave and for high school to be over, but at the same time, there are a lot of things about high school  that I will definitely miss. Right now I see my friends every day. I have a few friends in younger grades that I won't see nearly as often once I've graduated, and I'm a little bit afraid that I might not see those friends who are graduating with me as often, either. I'll also definitely miss the music program here, which has been a huge part of my life since Grade 9, and has been especially in Grade 12. 
Obviously, I chose to use my grad photo for the visual because graduation is what this Six-Word Memoir is about. I chose the font simply because I liked the look of it and it wasn't flashy/fancy to the point of distracting from the message, and the image is faded because it fits in well with the theme of high school being almost done and in the past.










No comments:

Post a Comment