Sunday 15 June 2014

Six Word Memoir: Family



Photo by Ryan Job

This is my dog. His name is Chewey (the second e is meant to be there), not because of the Star Wars character Chewbacca, but because when he was small he liked to chew up and destroy things, and we were original enough (haha) to name him after that. He's about 8 or 9, but it feels like we've had him around forever. He doesn't really do anything other than eat, go on walks, and lay around the house, but somehow he still manages do things that make us laugh every day. He is just about the sweetest and most mellow dog in the world. He really is a part of our family, and that's why I've included him in my Six Word Memoirs. I chose the font because it struck me as a little nostalgic, and having had our dog for so long, it kind of fit.

No comments:

Post a Comment